Our Amber vitamins and minerals are specifically designed when fast growing green grass is lacking in magnesium.
Friesen Nutrition Inc.’s Amber vitamins and minerals are specifically designed when fast growing green grass is lacking in magnesium.
Amber Mineral Formula provides nutrition during spring months when forages are at their highest quality increasing the possibility of grass tetany in cows, replacement heifers, stocker calves, and breeding bulls. This supplement provides adequate magnesium and calcium to prevent deficiency issues that lead to a reduction in breeding rates.
It is recommended to start supplementing cattle with Amber Mineral Formula for 1 to 2 days before cattle are turned out on lush, green, pastures. It is not recommended to feed Amber Mineral Formula in a molasses-based lick tub or salt cubes due the nature of the minerals in the supplement.
- Coarse granular form
- High magnesium content- 10.5%
- Elevated copper and zinc levels
- Balanced trace minerals
- Complete vitamin package
- Calcium/ phosphorus ratio -1.5:1
- Weather resistant/No dust or set-up
- Ensures consistent consumption
- Higher availability for enhanced breeding performance /helps counteract performance problems due to abnormal mineral interactions (tie-ups)
- No need for additional salt
- Prevents grass tetany
- It is recommended to feed Amber Mineral Formula at a rate of 0.30 ounce per 100 pounds of body weight.
- This rate can be adjusted by your nutritionist based on the nutrient status of your herd.
- Please provide adequate, fresh, clean water to cattle at all times.
WARNING: This supplement is formulated for ruminant animals only. Please do not feed to sheep, goats, or horses.
Each color represents a specially designed product because beef nutrition is not black and white. Our formulas are designed to meet the health and breeding requirements of your herd and contain balanced micro and trace minerals to supplement available forage for different times of the year.
Ask your Friesen nutrition representative how the FNI imPact mineral program can help.
FNI imPact Mineral Program
Friesen Nutrition Inc.’s imPact vitamin and mineral supplement packages are designed to match the nutritional needs of your operation depending on quality forage availability and quality, cattle health, and environment factors impacting the nutrient status of your herd.
Our year-round supplementation program provides unique nutrition to cows, first time heifers, growing and mature bulls, freshly weaned calves, and stocker calves.
Our formulas are designed to meet the health and reproduction needs to reduce nutrient deficiencies while improving animal efficiency and performance.
Supplements included in this package are a coarse granular form that can be formulated for free choice mineral, molasses-based lick tubs, lick cubes, or a well-balanced ration formulated based on your operation.