Our Brass vitamin and mineral program has a high nutrient density to supplement mature or dormant pastures when levels of phosphorus, copper, and other minerals decline.
Friesen Nutrition Inc.’s Brass vitamin and mineral program has a high nutrient density to supplement mature or dormant pastures when levels of phosphorus, copper, and other minerals decline.
Brass Mineral Formula provides the correct nutrition during periods while cattle are consuming low quality forages by providing essential vitamins and minerals needed to maintain body composition while preparing late gestation.
It is recommended to start supplementing cattle in August through February with Brass Mineral Formula and this supplement is specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of growing bulls, stocker calves, replacement heifers, or cows.
- Weather resistant/No dust or set-up
- Ensures consistent consumption
- Higher availability for enhanced breeding performance /helps counteract performance problems due to abnormal mineral interactions (tie-ups)
- No additional salt supplementation
- Minimizes negative interactions & supplies deficient nutrients
- Greater immune response,consumption rate & correct hair coat coloration
- It is recommended to feed Brass Mineral Formula at a rate of 0.30 ounce per 100 pounds of body weight.
- This rate can be adjusted by your nutritionist based on the nutrient status of your herd.
- Please provide adequate, fresh, clean water to cattle at all times.
WARNING: This supplement is formulated for ruminant animals only. Please do not feed to sheep, goats, or horses.
Each color represents a specially designed product because beef nutrition is not black and white. Our formulas are designed to meet the health and breeding requirements of your herd and contain balanced micro and trace minerals to supplement available forage for different times of the year.
Ask your Friesen nutrition representative how the FNI imPact mineral program can help.
FNI imPact Mineral Program
Friesen Nutrition Inc.’s imPact vitamin and mineral supplement packages are designed to match the nutritional needs of your operation depending on quality forage availability and quality, cattle health, and environment factors impacting the nutrient status of your herd.
Our year-round supplementation program provides unique nutrition to cows, first time heifers, growing and mature bulls, freshly weaned calves, and stocker calves.
Our formulas are designed to meet the health and reproduction needs to reduce nutrient deficiencies while improving animal efficiency and performance.
Supplements included in this package are a coarse granular form that can be formulated for free choice mineral, molasses-based lick tubs, lick cubes, or a well-balanced ration formulated based on your operation.