Commercial Dry Cleaning Products
Reducing point of process cost in the dry cleaning industries calls for a superior product with a great track record. ATO SOLV DRY and CRYSTAL Product lines are not only superior replacements for other cleaning chemical such as PERC, but can improve process effeciences upwards 30-35% with Shorter Cycle Times and reduce Waste Hauling Cost by 25-90%
Non-chlorinated, Non-flammable, Non-hazardous Solvent for Dry Cleaning
- Direct replacement for perchlor and other cleaning chemicals in the dry cleaning industry that may work in your existing perchlor dry cleaning machine.
- Research has shown ATO SOLV DRY to be superior to PERC in that it cleans better, and cleans faster.
- Used as an emulsifier in washing machines or as pre-spotter when applied directly on fabrics.
- ATO SOLV DRY is non-hazardous according to the US DOT, costly issues such as environmental compliance and waste disposal of PERC are eliminated or significantly reduced.
- 30-35% Shorter Cycle Times (26-34 minutes, depending on equipment)
- Uses 75% Less Steam Pressure of PERC(15 psi for ATO SOLV DRY vs 60 psi for PERC)
- Decreased Utilities by 30% on Average
- Lower Boiling Temperature (160F vs 250F for PERC)
- Lower Drying Temperature (120F)
- 30-35% Shorter Drying Cycles
- Reduced Running Time of Dry Cleaning Machine 25-30%
- Higher Garment Throughput for Reduced Labor Expense (keeps your pressers busy)
- Shut Boiler down Earlier in the Day (less energy usage)
- No Filters required (straight distillation process)
- Run on only 2 tanks (1 operating, 1 storage)
- Reduced Waste Hauling Cost by 25-90%.
- ATO SOLV DRY is a Non Hazardous Waste.
- Generates about 50% Less Lint and Waste