Our Jasper’s vitamins and minerals are designed to help with breeding and maintaining nutrient status.
Friesen Nutrition Inc.’s Jasper’s vitamins and minerals are designed to help with breeding and maintaining nutrient status.
Jasper Mineral Formula provides the correct nutrition during pre and post breeding for cows and first-time heifers that are consuming low to medium quality forages. The vitamins and minerals supplemented with Jasper Mineral Formula aid in reducing the incidence deficiencies that hinder reproduction efficiency.
It is recommended to start supplementing cows and replacement heifers with Jasper Mineral Formula 30-days before and 45-days after breeding and is safe for natural, artificial insemination, and embryo transfer.
- Coarse granular form
- Highly palatable
- Adequate salt content
- Elevated copper and zinc levels
- Balanced trace minerals
- Complete vitamin package
- Calcium to phosphorus ration 2.0:1
- Weather resistant/No dust or set-up
- Ensures consistent consumption
- Higher availability for enhanced breeding performance /helps counteract performance problems due to abnormal mineral interactions (tie-ups)
- No need for additional salt
- Improves conception rates
- Improves health & reproduction
- It is recommended to feed Jasper Mineral Formula at a rate of 0.30 ounce per 100 pounds of body weight.
- This rate can be adjusted by your nutritionist based on the nutrient status of your herd.
- Please provide adequate, fresh, clean water to cattle at all times.
WARNING: This supplement is formulated for ruminant animals only. Please do not feed to sheep, goats, or horses.
Each color represents a specially designed product because beef nutrition is not black and white. Our formulas are designed to meet the health and breeding requirements of your herd and contain balanced micro and trace minerals to supplement available forage for different times of the year.
Ask your Friesen nutrition representative how the FNI imPact mineral program can help.
FNI imPact Mineral Program
Friesen Nutrition Inc.’s imPact vitamin and mineral supplement packages are designed to match the nutritional needs of your operation depending on quality forage availability and quality, cattle health, and environment factors impacting the nutrient status of your herd.
Our year-round supplementation program provides unique nutrition to cows, first time heifers, growing and mature bulls, freshly weaned calves, and stocker calves.
Our formulas are designed to meet the health and reproduction needs to reduce nutrient deficiencies while improving animal efficiency and performance.
Supplements included in this package are a coarse granular form that can be formulated for free choice mineral, molasses-based lick tubs, lick cubes, or a well-balanced ration formulated based on your operation.